Low Carb Zucchini Pancakes
- Pancakes: In large bowl, whisk together eggs, cottage cheese, 2 tbsp coconut oil, Allulose Liquid Sweetener and vanilla; whisk in coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Fold in grated zucchini.
- Heat large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat; brush with some of the remaining oil. Using 1/3 cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles start to form on top. Flip over; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown and set, brushing skillet with oil as needed.
- Pancake Syrup: In small saucepan set over medium heat, combine Allulose Liquid Sweetener, 1/3 cup water and maple extract; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pancakes.
Tip: Sprinkle walnuts or pecans over pancakes before serving.
Makes: 4 pancakes
Nutrition Facts: Per 1/4 recipe, Calories 260, Fat 20g, Saturated Fat 15g, Cholesterol 145mg, Sodium 580mg, Carbohydrate 8g, Fiber 4g, Sugars 3g, Protein 11g
- 3 cage free organic eggs
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil, melted and divided
- 2 tbsp Wholesome Allulose Liquid Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 3/4 cup grated zucchini, squeezed & patted dry
- For the Sugar Free Pancake Syrup:
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Allulose Liquid Sweetener
- 2 tsp maple extract