Monster Crispy Treats
- Line an 8×8″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- Microwave peanut butter and agave in a large bowl until you can easily whisk together, about 30 seconds.
- Add rice crispy cereal and stir to combine.
- Pour into baking dish and press firmly into place. Refrigerate for 60 minutes, or until firm. Cut into rectangles.
- Heat candy melts according to package directions, then dip half of each treat into the candy coating.
- Add candy eyeballs and allow coating to harden, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately or store in fridge.