- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, organic sugar, organic light brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate morsels, oats and raisins.
- Drop dough by 1/4 level cup measure 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Shape into round mounds. Bake for 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks for 2 minutes
remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Insert cake popsticks into side of each mound.
- Decorate pops as desired.
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose organic flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 sticks unsalted organic butter
- 3/4 cup Wholesome! Organic Cane Sugar
- 3/4 cup Wholesome! Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large cage-free organic eggs
- 2 cups (12 oz package) semi-sweet organic chocolate morsels
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins, currants, golden raisins or dried cranberries
- 1 (16oz) vanilla frosting, colored as desired
- Colored organic candies and licorice