No-Bake Stevia Chocolate Date Brownies
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving 2-inch overhang on all sides. In food processor, pulse together dates, pecans, 1/2 cup cocoa powder, Organic Stevia, coconut oil, vanilla and salt until combined.
- Scrape into prepared pan; pat down and smooth top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove from pan, using parchment paper as handles.
- Peel off parchment paper. Dust with remaining cocoa powder; cut into small squares. Store in airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Substitute walnuts for pecans if desired.
- For Mexican-inspired brownies, add 1 tsp ground cinnamon and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.