Pumpkin & Spice Muffins
- Combine all topping ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine flour, spices, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Separately, whisk eggs, sugar, oil, pumpkin, vanilla and juice together. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin, then crumble topping over each. Bake for about 20 minutes, until tops spring back when poked. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
Whisk icing ingredients until smooth (adding additional milk as needed for desired consistency). Drizzle on cooled muffins and
- 3 Tbsp Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Organic Dark Brown Sugar
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup flour
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
Cinnamon Icing Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Organic Powdered Confectioner’s Sugar
- dash of ground cinnamon
- 2+ teaspoons milk