Quinoa Veggie Buddha Bowl with Creamy Turmeric Dressing
- For the Dressing: Whisk together tahini paste, lemon juice and 1 tbsp water until smooth. Stir in Allulose Granulated Sweetener, garlic, ginger, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Divide kale and quinoa between 2 bowls. Top with spiralized veggies, avocado and radishes.
- Drizzle with creamy turmeric dressing.
Makes: 2 servings
Per 1 bowl, Calories 600, Fat 31g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 340mg, Carbohydrate 72g, Fiber 13g, Sugars 8g, Protein 16g
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 cups baby kale, baby spinach or spring mix greens
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 cups spiralized veggies like carrots and zucchini
- 1/2 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced