Strawberries and Cream Frappe with Whipped Coconut Cream
- Remove can of coconut milk from the refrigerator, taking care not to shake it. Open carefully and scoop the thick, creamy portion of the canned full fat coconut milk into a chilled mixing bowl. Reserve remaining liquid for another use.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of the coconut cream and set aside for making the frappe.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon or one packet Wholesome Organic Stevia and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla to the coconut cream in the bowl. Using an electric mixer (the whisk attachment works well if you have one), beat on medium-high to high speed until soft peaks form. Do not overbeat. You can add back some of the reserved liquid from the can to achieve desired consistency, if desired. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add the strawberries, reserves 1/4 cup coconut cream, milk, 1/4 teaspoon or one packet Wholesome Organic Stevia, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and top each with the whipped coconut cream.
Recipe By: Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- one can full fat coconut milk that has been in the refrigerator for at least several hours or overnight, divided
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup coconut milk (the kind from a carton), or your milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon Wholesome Organic Stevia, divided, or two packets, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided