Strawberry Lemonade Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Using electric mixer, beat together butter, sugar and lemon zest for 2 to 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- Stir together buttermilk and 1/4 cup lemon juice. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into butter mixture alternately with buttermilk mixture, making 3 additions of flour mixture and 2 of buttermilk mixture.
- Scrape batter into greased 10-cup Bundt cake pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden and tester inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pan; let cool completely on rack.
- Stir frosting with remaining lemon juice. Drizzle evenly over cake and sprinkle with strawberries.
Tip: For summery flair, sprinkle thinly sliced fresh mint over cake.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, divided
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Wholesome Organic Wild White Strawberry Frosting
- 1 cup chopped strawberries