Sugar Free Grape Jelly
- To make the fruit juice, remove stems and mash 3 1/2 lbs grapes. Bring to boil with 1/2 cup water. Simmer covered 10 minutes. Pour into jelly bag. Let drip until juice stops. To avoid crystals, concord grape juice must set overnight in refrigerator.
- To make the calcium water, put 1/2 tsp white calcium powder and 1/2 cup water in a small jar with lid.
- Store in refrigerator between uses. Lasts a number of months. Shake well before using.
- To make the jelly, wash and rinse jars. Let stand in hot water. Bring lids and rings to boil. Turn down heat and let stand in hot water. Measure juice into saucepan with lemon or lime juice. Add calcium water from jar into pan and stir well.
- Measure Wholesome Organic Zero erythritol into separate bowl. Thoroughly mix proper amount of Pectin powder into sugar.
- Bring fruit or juice to boil. Add pectin-sugar and stir vigorously for 1-2 minutes while cooking to dissolve pectin. Return to boil and remove from heat.
- Fill jars to 1/4″ of top. Wipe rims clean and screw on 2-piece lids. Put filled jars in boiling water to cover and boil 10 minutes. Remove from water and let jars cool.
- Lasts about 2-3 weeks once opened.
Wholesome Organic Zero is 100% pure calorie-free Organic Erythritol, so it doesn’t contain any hidden fillers or sugar. It’s perfect for ketogenic, low carb or reduced carb recipes.