Honey Sriracha Glazed Salmon
1. Cut salmon fillet into four 5 oz. portions.
2. In a medium-sized bowl combine Wholesome Organic Honey, olive oil, soy
sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and Sriracha sauce. Whisk until smooth.
3. Place salmon fillets in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag and add 2/3 of the marinade.
Reserve the remaining 1/3 of the marinade for glazing salmon at the end.
4. Marinate salmon for 15-30 minutes.
5. Add enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of a medium-large skillet.
6. Cook salmon, flesh side down, for 3-4 minutes. Make sure not to overlap the
fillets. (You may have to cook salmon in batches.)
7. Flip fillets and continue cooking for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until salmon
flakes easily with a fork.
8. Serve salmon with reserved marinade, toasted sesame seeds, and cilantro.
*Use 1 tsp. of Sriracha sauce if you like less spice and use 2 tsps. if you prefer
Recipe from: Evolving Table
- 1.25 lbs. Wild Salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Honey
- 1/4 cup Organic Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. gluten free soy sauce
- 1 - 2 tsp. Sriracha sauce*
- 1 clove Organic garlic crushed
- ½ tsp. fresh grated ginger or ginger paste
- 1-2 Tbsp. Organic olive oil for cooking