Keto Avocado Walnut Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan and line with enough parchment paper to overhang edges; set aside.
- Stir together almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda; set aside. In heatproof bowl set over larger saucepan of barely simmering water, melt together chocolate chips and coconut oil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; let cool slightly.
- In food processor, pulse together avocados and Organic Erythritol until puréed. Add eggs; pulse until combined. Add chocolate mixture; pulse until blended, scraping down side of bowl as needed. Add almond flour mixture; pulse until blended. Stir in walnuts. Scrape into prepared pan; smooth top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until top is set and only a few moist crumbs adhere to toothpick when inserted into center. Let cool completely on rack. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until completely set. Remove from pan and cut into 12 squares.
Tip: Dust brownies with cocoa powder before serving if desired.
Makes about 12 keto brownies
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 1/2 oz dark chocolate chips (Lily’s)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Wholesome Organic ZeroSugar Erythritol
- 3 cage free eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts