Keto Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Batter: Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 8- or 9-inch round springform pan with ghee or butter; set aside. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy; beat in Organic Erythritol until blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until smooth. Beat in cream and vanilla; set aside.
- Brownie Batter: In bowl, stir together almond flour, cocoa powder and salt; set aside. In heatproof bowl set over larger saucepan of barely simmering water, melt together ghee and chopped chocolate, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and add Organic Erythritol, stirring well. Let cool slightly.
- Stir eggs into chocolate mixture until combined. Stir in almond flour mixture until blended. Fold in nuts; scrape into prepared pan; smooth top. Scrape Cheesecake Batter over top; smooth top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until only a few moist crumbs adhere to toothpick inserted into center of brownie layer and cheesecake layer is just set but still slightly jiggly in center. Let cool completely in pan. Run knife around rim of cake. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Topping: Remove cheesecake from pan. Drizzle melted chocolate over top; refrigerate until set. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Makes 1 Keto cheesecake
- Cheesecake Batter:
- 2 pkg (8 oz each) brick-style plain cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Wholesome ZeroSugar Organic Erythritol
- 2 cage-free organic eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Brownie Batter:
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup ghee (or softened butter)
- 2 oz low carb dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Wholesome ZeroSugar Organic Erythritol
- 2 cage-free organic eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Chocolate Drizzle Topping:
- 1 oz low carb dark chocolate, melted