Paleo Honey Nut Banana Bread
Grease one 9″x5″ loaf pan (or 8″x8″ square pan) and preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl or mixer, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, Organic Honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract and nut butter until fully combined.
Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt to the wet ingredients and mix well.
Fold in the chopped walnuts.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes if using a square pan, or 50-60 minutes if using a loaf pan. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for about 1/2 hour. Flip out onto a cooling rack to finish cooling. Serve warm with butter or a drizzle of Organic Raw Unfiltered Honey as desired.
- 4 Fair Trade medium ripe bananas (2 cups mashed)
- 4 cage-free organic eggs
- ¼ cup Wholesome Organic Honey
- ½ cup almond butter or any nut butter of your choice
- 4 tbsp coconut oil melted
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- Wholesome Organic Raw Unfiltered Honey, to drizzle on top