Salted Honey, Dark Chocolate, Coconut and Quinoa No Bake Granola Bars
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, quinoa and if using, the chia seeds and additional nuts.
- In another small bowl, add the coconut oil, peanut butter and the Wholesome Raw Unfiltered White Honey. Place in the microwave for about 15 second intervals, until completely combined and smooth.
- Drizzle the honey mixture on top of the oats mixture and stir all the ingredients together to combine. The mixture should be thick and sticking together.
- In the baking pan, press the granola bar mix into the pan and flatten with your hands or the bottom of a mug until even in the pan. You want to press it in very firmly. You can top with some extra nuts or seeds or raisins that you have.
- Set the bars in the fridge for at least an hour to harden, or overnight if you want.
- In a separate bowl, melt about 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate or a few squares of dark chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute, or in additional 30 second increments until properly melted. Pour the melted chocolate into an zipped bag and cut the tip.
- Remove from the baking pan from the fridge and drizzle the chocolate all over the bars.Sprinkle with the sea salt. Place back in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge again and take the bars out from the baking pan (the parchment paper will make this easy). Cut into half, and then each half into 6 bars for a total of 12 bars. Serve and enjoy!
Store the bars in the fridge in an airtight container or zipped bag.
Recipe from: Jessica in the Kitchen
- 1/2 cup uncooked organic quinoa
- 1 tbsp. organic coconut oil
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Raw Unfiltered White Honey
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt to sprinkle on top
- Dark Chocolate, for drizzling
- Optional to add: chia seeds, almonds, peanut butter