- Refrigerate canned coconut milk upside down for and hour for the coconut cream to separate from the coconut water. Turn can right side up and open with can opener. Coconut water should be on top half of the can. Pour it out to use another time. With a spoon scoop out coconut cream and add to mixing bowl. Whip cream with a hand mixer until fluffy. This is about 3-5 minutes. Refrigerate until use.
- In small saucepan add water and bring to a boil. Add blueberries and stevia bring down to a simmer. Gently stir and simmer for 6-8 minutes until blueberries break apart and waters reduces by half.
- Add 1 1/2 tbsp. of blueberry syrup into ½ cup of vanilla yogurt and mix. This should naturally dye your yogurt to light blue. Add more blueberry syrup by increments of 1 tsp. for a deeper blue yogurt color.
- In a food processor blend remaining yogurt with pitaya for a bright pink colored yogurt.
- Pour blueberry colored yogurt into a piping bag or a small plastic bag. Cut tip and pipe around glass to make a swirl around cup. Pour pitaya colored yogurt in cup and top with coconut whipped cream and a dash of goji berry powder.
Recipe by: My Healthy Dish