Allulose Cookies & Cream Mousse
- Cookie Crumbles: Toast almond flour in dry skillet set over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and fragrant. Stir in ghee; cook for about 1 minute or until well combined. Remove from heat. Stir in Allulose Granulated Sweetener, cocoa, coffee granules and salt until well combined. Sprinkle evenly onto parchment paper–lined tray.
- Freeze until ready to use.
- Mousse: Using electric mixer, beat together mascarpone, cream, Allulose Liquid Sweetener and vanilla until smooth, light and fluffy. Reserve 1/4 cup Cookie Crumbles; set aside. Fold remaining cookie crumbles into mousse.
- Divide Mousse among four 1/2-cup jars. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until set.
- Sprinkle with reserved Cookie Crumbles before serving.
Tip: Substitute plain brick-style cream cheese for mascarpone cheese if desired.
Makes: 4 Servings
Nutrition Facts: Per 1/4 recipe, Calories 560, Fat 52g, Saturated Fat 30g, Cholesterol 155mg, Sodium 135mg, Carbohydrate 14g, Fiber 3g, Sugars 4g, Protein 10g
- For the Cookie Crumbles:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp melted ghee (or butter)
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener
- 3 tbsp Fair Trade cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1 pinch salt
- For the Mousse:
- 1 1/2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Allulose Liquid Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract