Low Carb Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
- Filling: Preheat oven to 350° Toss together strawberries, rhubarb, Allulose Granulated Sweetener, ground chia seeds, lemon juice, cornstarch, vanilla and nutmeg; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to greased 8-inch square baking dish or 1-quart baking dish. Dot with coconut oil.
- Crumble Topping: Stir together Allulose Granulated Sweetener, walnuts, coconut, almond flour and flax meal until well combined; add coconut oil, tossing until well combined. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until filling is tender and bubbling and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tip: Substitute cider vinegar or orange juice for lemon juice if desired.
Makes: 6 Servings
Per 1/6 recipe, Calories 260, Fat 24g, Saturated Fat 15g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 5mg, Carbohydrate 12g, Fiber 5g, Sugars 4g, Protein 4g
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 2/3 cup Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener
- 2 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp organic cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup ground almond flour
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil, melted